Center Wish List
Wish list for Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center
Giving with the mind of Bodhichitta – the wish to benefit others- is the perfection of giving.
Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center is completely run through the kindness of volunteers.
Members of the community volunteer their time to provide all of the programs and events which the Center offers, ranging from weekly drop-in meditation classes to week-long meditation retreats and other events. Everything from Center Maintenance to Publicity Design and Distribution, Cleaning and Programs is pure volunteer work.
You can help too by dedicating your time and/or resources to Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center.
Here is a list of items needed at the center:
Lamrim Center Wish List
- LINT Rollers
- 8.5" x 11" picture frames for framing posters for bookshop
- Book Display stands for bookshop
- Book Ends
- Mala display stand for shop
- 20-24 lb, 8.5 x 11 light colored paper for printing class flyers and posters
- Toilet tissue, paper towles, napkins and kleenex (unscented)
- Books for Shrine (inquire at center for list of books needed)
- Books for Library (inquire at center for list of books needed)
- Donations to help cover center expenses
make check to: Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center
We are looking for people who would be intested in the following:
- Cleaning the shrine cloth and back wall cloth.
- Making a Dharma Book set for the Shrine with cloth cover.
- Bookshop manager
- Making meditation cushions
- Graphic Design
- Framing Posters for the book shop
- Other?…what ever your would like to do for the Center, please let us know.
"If we were to give millions of dollars to others they would receive only temporary benefits, but by offering them the opportunity for spiritual development we are providing them with a real method for solving their daily problems and gaining true, everlasting happiness."
--Geshe Kelsang Gyatso