Center Wish List
Wish list for Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center
Giving with the mind of Bodhichitta – the wish to benefit others- is the perfection of giving.
Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center is completely run through the kindness of volunteers.
Members of the community volunteer their time to provide all of the programs and events which the Center offers, ranging from weekly drop-in meditation classes to week-long meditation retreats and other events. Everything from Center Maintenance to Publicity Design and Distribution, Cleaning and Programs is pure volunteer work.
You can help too by dedicating your time and/or resources to Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center.
Here is a list of items needed at the center:
Lamrim Center Wish List
- 8.5" x 11" picture frames for framing posters for bookshop
- Book Display stands for bookshop
- Book Ends
- Mala display stand for shop
- 20-24 lb, 8.5 x 11 light colored paper for printing class flyers and posters
- White copier paper
- Toilet tissue, paper towles, napkins and kleenex (unscented)
- Books for Shrine (inquire at center for list of books needed)
- Books for Library (inquire at center for list of books needed)
- 2 METAL Blinds for center windows (31inches across 72-76 inches long)
- Coffee, Raw Sugar Packets, Black Tea bags (for sitting room)
- Donations to help cover center expenses
make check to: Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center
- Bookshop manager
- Making meditation cushions
- Graphic Design
- Changing Shrine water offerings
- Distributing class publicity in Community –flyers and cards
- Assisting at meditation classes, Act as greeter
- update area website calendars with meditation classes
- General Center cleaning
- Other?…what ever your would like to do for the Center, please let us know.
"If we were to give millions of dollars to others they would receive only temporary benefits, but by offering them the opportunity for spiritual development we are providing them with a real method for solving their daily problems and gaining true, everlasting happiness."
--Geshe Kelsang Gyatso