Clinton Iowa Meditation Class
Meditation Classes in Clinton, Iowa
2nd & 4th TUESDAYCost $10 / $5 Students, Seniors, Unemployed
of the Month ● 6:30-7:45pm
at Bickelhaupt Arboretum
340 S. 14th Street, Clinton, IA
Meditation is a beautiful and practical way of finding inner peace, reducing stress and finding solutions to the problems of daily life.
Read an article from The Clinton Herald Peace Soup Series continues with presentation about Buddhism
● Each class will include an explanation of the benefits of meditation and how to meditate followed by a 10-minute guided breathing meditation. Then a different theme of Buddhism such as love or patience will be explained followed by another meditation session.
● There will be time for Q&A
● We sit in chairs. You may bring a meditation cushion if you wish.
● Suitable for Beginners/Advanced Meditators
● Drop-in class, so you do not need to pre-register or pay in advance.
● $10/ $5 Students/Seniors/Unemployed
● Everyone is Welcome, No expereince necessary.
Days: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the Month
Time: 6:30 to 7:45pm
Location: Bicklehaupt Arboretum 340 S. 14th St, Clinton, IA
Cost: $10/$5 Students+Seniors+Unemployed
Please visit our calendar for upcoming class dates
For more information contact 563-322-1600 or go to www.meditateiniowa.org
Happiness and suffering are states of mind, and so their main causes cannot be found outside the mind. The real source of happiness is inner peace.
~Geshe Kelsang Gyatso