Clinton Iowa Meditation Class
NEW TIME & LOCATION
2nd & 4th SUNDAY
of the Month ● 10:30am-Noon
at Nadi Yoga Center
318 S. 2nd Street, Clinton, IA
Cost $10 / $5 Students, Seniors, Unemployed
Meditation is a beautiful and practical way of finding inner peace, reducing stress and finding solutions to the problems of daily life.
Read an article from The Clinton Herald Peace Soup Series continues with presentation about Buddhism
● Each class will include an explanation of the benefits of meditation and how to meditate followed by a 10-minute guided breathing meditation. Then a different theme of Buddhism such as love or patience will be explained followed by another meditation session.
● There will be time for Q&A
● We sit in chairs. You may bring a meditation cushion if you wish.
● Suitable for Beginners/Advanced Meditators
● Drop-in class, so you do not need to pre-register or pay in advance.
● $10/ $5 Students/Seniors/Unemployed
● Everyone is Welcome, No expereince necessary.
Days: 2nd & 4th Sundays of the Month
Time: 10:00am - Noon
Location: Nadi Yoga Center 318 S. 2nd St, Clinton, IA
Cost: $10/$5 Students+Seniors+Unemployed
Please visit our calendar for upcoming class dates
For more information contact 563-322-1600 or go to www.meditateiniowa.org
Happiness and suffering are states of mind, and so their main causes cannot be found outside the mind. The real source of happiness is inner peace.
~Geshe Kelsang Gyatso