Galesburg, IL Meditation Class
Starting in February 2015 NEW DAY & LOCATION!
Staying Positive Meditations for Daily Life
● 1st & 3rd TUESDAY of the Month
● at 575 N. Kellogg Street Galesburg, IL 61401
Meditation is a beautiful and practical way of finding inner peace, reducing stress and finding solutions to the problems of daily life.
Each class will include an explanation of the benefits of meditation and how to meditate followed by a 10-minute guided breathing meditation. Then a simple practice such as love or patience will be explained and meditated on to help us develop methods to help deal with life’s daily challenges and transform everything in our life into a positive experience.
● There will be time for Q&A
● We sit in chairs. You may bring a meditation cushion if you wish.
● Suitable for Beginners/Advanced Meditators
● Drop-in class, so you do not need to pre-register or pay in advance.
● Cost: $10/ $5 Students/Seniors/Unemployed
● Everyone is Welcome, No expereince necessary.
Date: 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the Month
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Cost: $10/$5 Students+Seniors+Unemployed
Location: at 575 N. Kellogg St. Galesburg, IL 61401 (Crossroads Building)
On the corner of Kellogg St. and Losey St.; directly across the street to the South of the Cottage Hospital Emergency Room Entrance. The entrance to the Meditation Class and the Parking Lot are on the South side of the Building.